- Features more elements from his side projects Soul Purpose and Peace of Mind.
- Stellar guest artists, including Christian hip-hop star Lecrae and gritty St. Louis rapper This’l.
- “They Like Me” considers racism in the church and is bolstered by the presence of Lecrae on the 2nd verse.
- “Superhero” is easily the best track on the album and features nice loops, vacillates between sensible rock on the chorus and hip-hop on the verses.
- “Do The Bill Cosby” is vintage KJ-52 when it comes to offering something silly. However, it breaks the flow of an otherwise “serious” project.
- “Go” is KJ’s rendition of a Hillsong Music worship song and it simply doesn’t work.