- Lots of slower pieces – directly after the power pop opening “Ever Lifting” Nockels follows it up with 4 light ballads.
- “Sing Along,” “Waiting Here For You” and “Healing Is In Your Hands” featured as studio renditions for the first time; A little lost in translation, but provides more piano-driven versions of the songs.
- “Love Can Build a Bridge” starts with Nockel’s familiar vocals before it finishes out with accompaniment by a robust gospel choir.
- The bulk of her sophomore Into The Glorious is subdued, as compared to the more vibrant Life Light Up.
- Definitely more worship-driven than some CCM artists.
- For fans of Nichole Nordeman, Audrey Assad and Kari Jobe.